Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Restart! Make Money Online Journey

It have been a while since I started this activity -- blogging for money. And frankly, I the result is; if I'm a full-time businessman or a real entrepreneur, I'll say I loss more than I gain. It's not money I'm talking about, because I surf Internet everyday.

But, what I've lost months ago is time. I spend lots of time in front of my PC and more time thinking offline.

And right now, I'm ready for another loss... Lol!

I want a restart. Like an infected computer, the easiest way to solve it is to reformat the hard-disk, right? (Of course I've prepared for it; with hardware drivers, Windows installation CD, and so on...).

So, my new plan is, start documenting everything I do online to earn some cash. And I'll do it my way (that means, no specific rules.. lol!)

No comments: